Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Peek At My 2013 Planner: That "One And Only" Thing To Do Monthly !

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



After 3 days of missed opportunities to buy a 2013 Planner, I finally got two red Executive Diary planners (for bf & me!) and it's FREE! How lucky could I get! Thanks to my sister-in-law's sistah who works for Smart Communications. 

The Planner is exactly what I have wanted! Nothing fancy, but complete with the usual useful stuff for travelers - like conversion (not currency though), Philippine map,World map, MRT  routes, emergency numbers,financial summary, address book, foreign embassies, official government directory, notes, world in summary, IDD Codes, NDD, plus good -to-know stuff like birth signs, zodiac signs, birthstones and flowers, traditional anniversary gifts, and fitting quotes.


Here's a two-fold quote for a starter - 


"Dreams as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow" - James Dean

"Live as if you'll die tomorrow" best describes how my 2012 had been! I checked off 50 Tasks in the Book "2001 Things To Do Before You Die" and enjoyed 12 Combo Trips around new destinations worldwide  which was included in a compilation by Regine Camille Garcia entitled PTB December Year - Ender: The Year We Traveled Like It's the End of the World


"Dreams as if you'll live forever" 
hit so close to home!  I'm that type of person who always  welcome each year with a  long "to -do" list and getting busy checking it off everyday without any limitations. But there's a slight change this year. As I Start Living 12 Happy Months  ahead of me, I will focus on that ONE THING each month that would last - FOREVER 


"A house is not a home until it contains food and fire 
for the mind as well as the body"
Joyful JANUARY. Start the year right by jumping to shed more pounds (not the moolah from  UK Travel!) but a few more of the love handles that aren't that lovable (*sulk). Detoxify. Seriously get healthy (and wealthy too) for a more secured future (naks!)


"Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile"
Loving FEBRUARY. Looking forward to Valentines Day - yea who doesn't love flowers, chocolates, a romantic meal and a weekend get-away! (*hinting!)

Rewarded MARCH. The month for graduation and commencement so I'll stop the "I" and commence the "we" - and take a road trip for two to Calaguas for a pre-nup photoshoot. (sorry guys not what you're thinkin'.it's for our friend Bryan and Izah).

Peaceful APRIL. Enjoy peace and quiet during the Holy Week (while still in our province Camarines Norte). 

Merry MAY. My last hurrah to enjoy my last summer as a single woman. Oh well, let's see if I have time to do that (while buried deep in the big day planning and panting!).


"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir. 
Once given, never forgotten, never let it disappear"
Optimistic  JUNE. This picture says it all, so enough said! Travel? Of course, there should be a honeymoon to the moon right? Nah, Boracay and Bacolod are fine! 

"Love is a second life; it grows into the soul,  
warms every vein, and beats in every pulse"
Exciting JULY. Of course! I will celebrate for the first time the birthday of my hubby (ahem!) and flights had been booked to Coron (Busuanga),Palawan.

Informed AUGUST. Learning the ropes for motherhood???
Selfless SEPTEMBER.Yes! It isn't about me - baby!
Young OCTOBER. Who says turning forty is OLD and no FUN?It will be my first birthday with a hubby so I'm young!!!



Quiet NOVEMBER. We are celebrating the third year  of our family temple sealing in Cebu.


"Love is like a bazaar; The admittance is free 
but it costs you something before you get out"
Delightful DECEMBER. The time of the year again for hitting bazaars and Christmas  destinations. Let the tummy (of a mommy) decides where to go!


So there you have it folks. My biggest and brightest dreams are happening this year! Cheers!!!



This is my entry to the Pinoy Travel Bloggers’ Blog Carnival for January 2013 with the theme New Beginnings hosted by Roj Braga of the Adventures of Adventuroj. 

Check out the previous blog carnival topics in Estan Cabigas' Pinoy Travel Bloggers Blog Carnival.


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It's going to be a pretty romantic 2013 for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Reiza dear! you did read between the lines haha.

      Delete
  2. I love your alliteration for each month! :) Congratulations on your baby! I imagine having one would be another big adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alliteration! that's the word I've been trying to recall! Thanks for dropping by to tell me that Claire and for your congratulations! Getting wed and then having a bundle of joy thereafter are two of my biggest dreams for 2013!

      Delete
  3. All the best for you both! Hope you two would drop by here in London! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write more, thats all I have to say. Lіterally, іt seems аs thοugh you relied on thе video to makе yоuг point.
    Υou οbviоuslу κnow what youre tаlking аbοut, why ωaste your intеlligence
    οn just pοѕtіng vіdeos to
    your sіte when уоu could be givіng us something enlightenіng to
    rеad?

    my homeρage ... moving compaNY New York

    ReplyDelete
  5. Due to several styles and colors of UGG boots and UGG shoes, it is possible to match your mood along with your clothes.
    And recollection, they might eventually be willful Worn tedium
    without situation, so that the graduate are able to do their job.
    So you will find that shoes, clothes, even bags for youngsters
    has be a little more exquisite than before.

    my web blog - コーチ バッグ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?


    My page: Cheap Long Distance Movers Bellevue Wa

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic issues altogether, you just received a brand new
    reader. What may you recommend in regards to your put up
    that you simply made a few days in the past?
    Any positive?

    my web page: Indonesian Taxi Fare

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney