Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sporty Chronicles: Finding My Best Charity Gift Idea in Tarlac!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda




I was traveling around Tarlac for the last two days since I tagged along with my princess in scouting a house and lot for sale for her client. Red was the driver slash the sales agent, bodyguard and a business partner rolled into one. You should see how my princess felt so happy!



But I'm not writing about Red on this post. There's one more reason why my princess was happy during this trip. While in SM City Tarlac she found a gift for herself that gives! 


SM Cares Foundation Bears of Joy  is a project that appealed to my princess who is an arctophile or a teddy bear collector. For only Php 100, she got two bears of her own choice -  the pink one that she could take home and the other she got to hang in the Christmas Tree to donate and make a child happy!



So since this holiday season is a time of giving, why not give me away? - I mean buy two Bears of Joy teddies until December 31, 2012 in any SM Malls and be charitable this Christmas. Anyway, as SM puts it "CHRISTMAS isn't CHRISTMAS without things that make us MERRY" (which happens to be my princess real name!) and teddy bears like me can truly make any child merry!

(Note: This is not a paid post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney