Friday, December 21, 2012

2012 Round-Up: 50 Things I Did Before Doomsday!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

12/21/12 is regarded as the end of the world or doomsday! Of course it ain't true, but it would be good to always live as if it is our last and find fulfillment everyday of our lives.  So other than my 12 memorable combo trips and first time destinations this 2012, I also was able to check off this year 50 tasks  from the book "2001 Things To Do Before I Die"!


My Kindle Fire has "Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens
1. Read a Christmas Carol
2. Spend New Year's Eve on Times Square
3. Approach each new year with unchecked enthusiasm
4. Allow Yourself To Feel Patriotic
5. Tell the chef the pizza was perfect - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania


Got some Reeses inside Hersheys 'Chocolate World  in Hershey, PA
6. Memorize the Gettysburg Address - Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
7. Eat a Peanut Butter First in a Reeses
8. Eat only the green M & Ms
9. Learn to Sing Happy Birthday in three languages 
10. Make angels in the snow - Hershey, Pennsylvania and Alton, Utah


Catching Snowflakes in Roy, Utah with Akemi and Caleb

11. Catch a snowflake on your tongue - Roy, Utah
12.Perfect your yodel - Alton, Utah
13. Savor the spotlight - J. Reuben Clark Law Society Conference 
14. Give a rousing speech /Move an audience to tears -  - Salt Lake City, Utah
15. Taste green

Getting Awestruck with Carlo Aquino on board a ferry to Siquijor
16. Unearth an amazing archaeological discovery - York, England
17. Stop at a cathedral at night when it is empty
18. Start a conversation with a stranger
19. Allow Yourself To Be Awestruck
20. Share Your Umbrella with a Stranger


Getting Silly Inside A Photo Booth During My Friend's  Wedding
21. Get your name mentioned on national television - State of the Nation by Jessica Sojo
22. Take Silly Pictures In A Photo Booth
23. Levitate -Dipolog, Philippines
24. Get quoted in a major magazine 
25. Honor a Local Hero


Walking In Long Bay Beach During Winter in North Shore, NZ 

26. Walk on the beach in winter - North Shore, New Zealand
27. Bare your soul to a stranger - Auckland, New Zealand
28. Follow that the best things in life are free - New Plymouth, New Zealand
29. Walk knee deep in maple leaves - New Plymouth, New Zealand
30. Chase rainbows - Auckland, New Zealand


"I love You" in Maori Language (New Zealand) is "Kei te aroha au ki a koe
31. Change Your LifestyleTry being a vegan
32. Get a really good foot massage
33. Learn How To Say I Love You in ten different language
34. Mend a broken heart
35. Be known for your baking

The Purple Car Featured in Hongkong Disney
36. Fall in love on Public Transportation - Singapore
37. Feel purple
38.Tell Your Age Proudly
39. Eat, drink and be very merry
40. Check in with a lover from your past


Rode A Merry -Go -Round in SM Novaliches with Red
41. Locate and call a childhood friend you haven't communicated within at least twenty years
42. Visit the house where you were born/ where you lived
43.Reread old love letters 
44. Ride a merry-go-round
45. Overcome your most dread


46. Relive those thrilling days of yesteryear

47. Rekindle a flame
48. Be Swept Off Your Feet
49.  Ask Him To Marry You
50.  Commit

8 comments:

  1. I hate number 49 in your list. It reminded me of the day I asked my girlfriend (now my wife)to marry me. She said yes, and it has since been Doomsday since LOL. Just kidding. Don't tell her or I am not going to see another Christmas in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. sir Bert thanks for dropping by and leaving comments. you are still so funny - makes me realize how you are living your life to the fullest until now!! cheers to a wonderful 2013!

      Delete
  2. It is not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am visiting
    this site dailly and get nice facts from here all the
    time.
    Here is my webpage ; Movies Forumz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you should write more about
    this subject matter, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't discuss these issues. To the next! Best wishes!!
    Feel free to visit my page - Essay On The Hunger Games Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I should check
    things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.
    Here is my website ... Hautelook Discount Code

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again
    since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this
    increase.
    Here is my web blog ; Dot Quirion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually
    come back very soon. I want to encourage continue your great posts, have a
    nice weekend!
    Feel free to surf my webpage ... Hautelook Discount Code

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
    guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Wonderful blog by the way!

    Feel free to visit my homepage; Allure Flooring

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney