Monday, October 15, 2012

"START BEING" Monday Series: NATURAL

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

NATURAL.( i.e. characterized by spontaneity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or inhibitions; not altered, treated, or disguised; faithfully representing nature or life) I am always myself when I'm with Red. 




YOUR LOVE MERRY ANN

Music & Lyrics by Red Isidro



All my hopes and dreams were washed away

All my faith in God has turned to grey

But when I see your eyes, they all came back to me

But when I see your face, they all came back to me



All the laughters and joys have vanished away

The colors of the rainbow have faded away

But when I see you smile, you brought back happiness
When I hear you laugh you brighten up my day

Chorus:

Your love Merry Ann has brought me back to my feet
Your love Merry Ann has wiped away all my tears
When I see your eyes, when I see your face
By the touch of your hand and when I kiss your lips


All the rooms were empty, dim and cold
All the lights were out, I can’t see my faults
But when you hold my hand, I was lost but now I’m found
And when I feel your sweet caress, I feel I’m home again




*This is part of a series of 2012 Monday post inspired by Leigh Anne Jasheway-Bryant's Stop DoingStart Being article on Family Circle Magazine April 1, 2005 issue. What she said about having so many "to-do" list and trying hard everyday to check off the list hit so close to home! I agree with her that what I need is a list to help me be who I want to be, both for myself and others. Click on START BEING Monday Series to see other list of cool virtues we could emulate!


3 comments:

  1. Its nice to see you happy these days, when is the long table....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Neng for dropping by my blog. i'm happy indeed. we are looking at having the wedding this coming independence day since that was the day we met 21 years ago and i wanted to lose my independence on Independence Day lol.

      Delete
    2. thats great, sana invite mo ko, lol.. im from Batangas pa tsaka im of different religion than yours, enoy and be happy

      Delete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney