Thursday, August 23, 2012

Travel Spotlight: Capturing Photo Stand Ins!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

During travels my attention is always drawn to Photo Stand Ins or those life-size faceless cut-outs where your face fits right into the opening in the cut-out and you become one of the characters in the photo. The kid - in - me love posing behind them and have my pictures taken with them regardless of the image whether male or female, king or queen, indigenous people or even animals. I guess the photo stand ins update my looks faster than headwares or hooded mufflers because in an instant, I could feel like a star, or a soldier or transform into a silly monkey or a sexy mermaid without any cost. 

1. Be an Aeta at Paradise Ranch in Clark Field Freeport Zone, Pampanga



2. A Butterfly at Paradise Ranch in Clark Field Freeport Zone, Pampanga



3. King and Queen in Macau


4. Cartoon Character at Mall of Asia (Philippines)



4. Easter Bunny at Paradise Ranch in Clark Field Freeport Zone, Pampanga



5. A Fruit Vendor at Paradise Ranch in Clark Field Freeport Zone, Pampanga




6. A Mermaid at Paradise Ranch in Clark Field Freeport Zone, Pampanga




7. A Tiger at Zoobic Safari in Subic Freeport Zone, Zambales




8. A Butterfly, Peacock, Eagle, etc at San Francisco Zoo (California, USA)




10. A Lion at Zoobic Safari in Subic Freeport Zone, Zambales




11. A Monkey at Zoobic Safari in Subic Freeport Zone, Zambales



12. A British Soldier  and Traveler in London, England



13. A Pet Lover at San Francisco Zoo (California, USA)



It never fails to give me a good laugh looking at my captured photo stand ins collection. Which one is a big hit for you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can you believe I have never--and I mean NEVER--had the opportunity to use any photo stand-in? Am I missing out or what? haha Love the one of you as a peacock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..it is no surprise to learn you have no photos with stand ins Aleah dear. well it only means you are a serious traveler as opposed to a silly me hahaha...yea seems like my clothes mixed well with the peacock! thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney