Monday, April 23, 2012

"START BEING" Monday Series:EXUBERANT

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda


abounding in vitality; extremely joyful and vigorous, overflowing; plentiful). I collect stuffed toys, caps,  shirts, postcards and bills to remind me of the places  and countries that I have been to or want to visit someday. I now have more than a hundred of each items, mostly from friends "pasalubong". My collections are the physical reminders of Heavenly Father's  goodness and blessings to me so they keep me Exuberant!

Because of my collection, I was interviewed awhile ago for the "Pasalubong" segment of the State Of the Nation, a nightly news program of GMA News TV being hosted by multi-awarded journalist Ms. Jessica Soho.Unlike the usual news program, SONA features several guests to analyze the country's issues deeply in segments, as well as featuring exclusive reports and the insights and rundown of the day’s top news stories. I am thankful that I became a part of the show through the "Pasalubong" segment by producer, Ms. Lea Paz Torre, cameraman Red De Jesus and assistant cameraman Christian. State of the Nation currently airs on Channel 11 from 9pm to 10pm and worldwide via GMA Life TV. I am not sure yet when my feature will be shown, but maybe this Thursday night, so watch out for it! 

*This is part of a series of 2012 Monday post inspired by Leigh Anne Jasheway-Bryant's Stop DoingStart Being article on Family Circle Magazine April 1, 2005 issue. What she said about having so many "to-do" list and trying hard everyday to check off the list hit so close to home! I agree with her that what I need is a list to help me be who I want to be, both for myself and others.Click on START BEING Monday Series to see other list of cool virtues we could emulate!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You are big time now! HopE you can share it with us over here. Cool collection you got in there. I am collecting DVD's. I used to collect books too but because most books here in Thailand are translated, I collect DVD's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your media exposure Mhe-Anne :) Hope I'll be in town to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy for you. Live life exuberantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a book collector too, badges and key chains but all of those were swept away because of Typhoon Ondoy. The reason why I lost all of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. naw good thing you always put your feet on the ground you're still humble even though you have the luxury and all! I hope you continue making people happy! God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bu the way I'll see on YouTube your interview with my idol. excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! im always watching State of the Nation program of Jessica Soho..

    ReplyDelete
  8. pa-autograph! LOL:)
    congrats.. keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney