“It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
Alright Valentines Day is over.But I'm sure you will agree with me that Love is here to stay. And because I am in love (being crafty) and love (to give in to my dear readers request), I'm showing you what's really inside my HEART (after you had a glimpse of it in this heart post and heart quotes clues all over this post.
-Basho (1644-1694)I will spill the beans! I HEART MAP or I LOVE YOU MAP is a heart-shaped box containing heart-shaped maps of all the places where my prince, whose name's initial is MAP(Did you notice that? If not scroll up to go to picture 1 for his full name!) have been!
“The map is not the territory.” – Alfred Korzybski
“Love travels, the miles, upon the wings of angels. Love finds you, I swear it's true, and I will love you from here.” Kathy Mattea
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
-Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
Where To Next?
" -Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
1) Not Yet Finished (I forgot to include Cagayan de Oro yet coz pics didn't turn out well).
2) Bold red names of places are picasa text and do not appear on my actual heart-shaped maps
3) Maps are from my several complimentary airline magazines that I hoard during my trips. Special thanks to Smile Magazine (Cebu Pacific Airlines), Mabuhay Magazines (Philippine Airlines), Sky Magazine (Delta Airlines), Northwest Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Lufthansa Airlines, Tiger Airways among others.
Source of inspiration for this post:
1) some of the quotes I found in Travel Quotes. others in the net but not sure where.
2. The lovely Map O' Love Memory Journal on How Does She website was the inspiration to say it out loud and share!