Friday, January 6, 2012

"It's More Fun In The Philippines"

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

"It's More Fun In The Philippines" is the new slogan/tagline by the Philippine Department of Tourism (DOT) which is launched officially today. I have seen many bloggers and friends create their own memes as a way of supporting and embracing the tagline which is true to the core. Now I want to join the bandwagon! Here are some memes I created out of my old photos since I am still here in the US (staycationing, hehe).


1. Cagsawa Ruins with Mayon Volcano in the background with my CS Guest 
    from Canada Sean Pegg.
    Albay Province (Bicol)



2. Finding a  P100 Bill Floating in Sagada River undefaced.
   Sagada, Mountain Province



3. Philippine Jeepney, Taal Boat and Taal Volcano (where u can go horseback 
   riding)
   Talisay, Batangas


4. Going inside the Sumaging Cave with CS Guest Nabil Mekour and LDS friend 
    Darin Humphreys (my second time)
    Sagada (Mountain Province)




5. Cavity of Rocks in Matukad Island in Caramoan Group of Islands
   Caramoan Island, Camarines Sur (Bicol)






Note: More to follow.

3 comments:

  1. loved the concept that indeed there is more fun in the Philippines! Liked the photos too and colorful texts of the Philippines.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dr. Wends. Sorry I have been traveling so haven't been blogging. Really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely more fun in the Philippines! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney