"It's More Fun In The Philippines" is the new slogan/tagline by the Philippine Department of Tourism (DOT) which is launched officially today. I have seen many bloggers and friends create their own memes as a way of supporting and embracing the tagline which is true to the core. Now I want to join the bandwagon! Here are some memes I created out of my old photos since I am still here in the US (staycationing, hehe).
1. Cagsawa Ruins with Mayon Volcano in the background with my CS Guest
from Canada Sean Pegg.
Albay Province (Bicol)
2. Finding a P100 Bill Floating in Sagada River undefaced.
Sagada, Mountain Province
3. Philippine Jeepney, Taal Boat and Taal Volcano (where u can go horseback
4. Going inside the Sumaging Cave with CS Guest Nabil Mekour and LDS friend
Darin Humphreys (my second time)
Sagada (Mountain Province)
5. Cavity of Rocks in Matukad Island in Caramoan Group of Islands
Caramoan Island, Camarines Sur (Bicol)
Note: More to follow.