Saturday, October 15, 2011

Updating My Wardrobe With Cubik Eyewear!!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



I love this picture showing the Crown Fountain at Millennium Park in Chicago,Illinois (USA). You can easily spot the difference between me and the Chicagoan on the screen! That's right! I am wearing eyeglasses, particularly prescription eyeglasses.



I've been wearing eyeglasses for almost two decades now.But unlike others, my eyeglass prescriptions frequently changes, almost every three weeks! Blame it (I don't!) on my sugar level that fluctuates being a borderline diabetic. So I need a new pair of eyeglasses as often as the season changes.



Good thing there is Cubik Eyewear and its affordable style and quality. With the many different frame styles, shapes,sizes and colors, I can always find a new eyewear that complements my lifestyle - as a serious lawyer and a bubbly traveler!



There's nothing like being able to maintain my active lifestyles despite my condition with the practical solution of a pair of prescription eyeglasses! Instead of shoes or fashionable clothes, my wardrobe really consists of the several pairs of eyeglasses which comes in different colors and styles to match my clothing and my current activity- serious or not. Call me an instant fashionista (or one with Dave and Wally with my "Do No Evil" pose (lol)!



Having said that, the key to updating my prescription eyewear wardrobe (often!)is affordability and safety. I trust Cubik Eyewear in both respects. I can get a new pair of eyewear without causing a dent on my shallow pocket with the help of their licensed and knowledgeable opticians and ophthalmologists. See how comforting that is with this pose at the Maroon Bells in Aspen, Colorado (USA)!



Now it's time to update my eyewear wardrobe (again!) to drive this red Volvo car. I am going crazy with "CUBIK T 105 C 3 TITANIUM RED"! check this why!



And I just might win this Cubik eyewear simply by joining the Cubik Eyewear Blogging Contest! How lucky could I get!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you win this one Atty! You'll make a good ambassador/model for Cubik eyewear, with all the travelling you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naks ambassador/model talaga!thanks Claire for the idea and for always dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my friends blog!
    http://thedreamteamcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did check the blog..nice one for shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney