Wednesday, July 27, 2011

US Summer 2011: In Flight Cincinnati, Ohio!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

Date:July 14, 2011
Location:Cincinnati, Ohio

It's no secret the Cincinnati Reds, baseball's first professional team, are an institution here. So on my connecting flight from Newark, New Jersey to Denver, Colorado,I took a picture in front of this store located in the Concourse C of Terminal 3 of the Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport. The airport has three terminals and Terminal 3 housed all Delta Connection flights which I took using my mileage.


(This is part of the 5-week US Summer Vacation series, which took place from June 30, 2011 to August 3,2011 and my second post on US airports In Flight series)


US Summer 2011: In Flight Series

1. Ten Reasons I Heart Las Vegas Mc Carran International Airport

2. New Jersey's Newark Liberty International Airport

For other US Summer 2011 post please click:
US Travel Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney