Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Testament Lesson 30: God Is No Respecter of Persons

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

Christus inside the Palmyra Visitor's Center
Scripture Block: Acts 10-14; 15:1-35

We are currently in Palmyra, New York visiting Church Historic sites. I missed the regular Sunday School class so glad there is an online version on LDS Living website on God is No Respecter of Persons By Ted L. Gibbons .

One of the lessons I learned is quite a fitting answer for me who feels so lucky to be able to have wonderful experiences in the US with my prince,knowing that some of my loved ones (friends and family) were having a ' not so fun ' time with life and some are having 'tough' times even. Oh well, I had those times too at some point! So I agree that our experiences are personalized.

(Taken at the Sacred Grove where Joseph Smith saw the Father and the Son!)

Howard W. Hunter observed:

Obviously, the personal burdens of life vary from person to person, but every one of us has them. Furthermore, each trial in life is tailored to the individual’s capacities and needs as known by a loving Father in Heaven” (Howard W. Hunter, “Come unto Me,” Ensign, Nov. 1990, p.18).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney