Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer Destination Wedding: Randy Serafica and Delilah Fernandez

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



I was thrilled to get a temple wedding invitation of Delilah Fernandez, my then first counselor in the Young Women Presidency of Don Antonio Ward. Whoaa,she beats me I thought. But so happy she has found the one and will be united with Randy Serafica for eternity in the heat of the summer haha.



The wedding was held at the LDS Manila Philippines Temple at Greenmeadows, White Plains, Quezon City. I felt sad that i wasn't able to witness the temple ceremony (because I came in late and was not permitted to enter like the five foolish virgins haha).But I managed to still catch up with the picture taking outside the temple grounds. The color motif of purple and gold made the photos look real elegant and rich. How royalty my friend Delilah!



The reception was at the Pyramids of Asia in Manaoag,Pangasinan. We had to travel for five (5) hours from Manila. It was a good trip though because of the drizzle provided by Dodong. The typhoon.



We arrived at the reception venue in the evening. After the entrance of the entourage, we came to the most important part of every Filipino wedding reception - the dinner! Food was good and made delicious by the color motiff. Programs followed and we were entertained by the songs of Mark and Ruth.



Despite the distance, Delilah and Randy's friends were there. That's part of what makes this wedding special. We love you Delilah and Randy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney