Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pangasinan Road Trip 11: Napping At Quaint Town of Binalonan

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



Looking for a place to spend the humid afternoon while in Urdaneta City led me to put my hands on the quaint town of Binalonan,Pangasinan located some 15 minutes away from the new Urdaneta City Hall.



Binalonan (which means “a place where people bring and eat their balon ("packed lunch")” is bordered on the north by the municipalities of Pozorrubio and Sison, on the south by Urdaneta, on the east by San Manuel and Asingan and on the west by Laoac.



We found ourselves at the Binalonan Town Hall which is quite old but I was immediately captured by the tree-house built on in one of the trees that made the area charming.I wanted to climb it but it was closed.



Seeing the huge trees, however, made me breath a sigh of relief knowing I found a perfect place to nap, while in the car parked under its breezy shades and let the winds lullaby me to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney