Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Testament Lesson 13: I Will Give Unto Thee The Keys of the Kingdome!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda


And again, more blessed are they who shall believe in you words because that ye shall testify that ye have seen me and know I am. Yea blessed are they who shall believe in your words . . .” (3 Nephi 12:2)


"We may not have the same blessings as those who walked and talked with the Savior, and who saw him in his glory, but there are great blessings for us as well, if their testimony impels us to faith, repentance, and obedience.-Ted Gibbons New Testament Lesson 13




"Upon this rock,I will build my church" Matthew 16:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney