Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Winning My First Online Contest and Getting The Prize!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

Yippee!! I won my first online contest.Yea, the contest is courtesy of Wanderlass, Ms.Liliane Cobiao with the Adventure Partners Contest Series, Part 1! Here's the video of the exciting announcement of winner!



And the sweet prize? An Eagle Creek Compass (unisex) Bag courtesy of Recreational Outdoor Exchange (R.O.X) with the following features:

Smart Travel Security™ with Secure Zip™ toggle closure – secured to protect valuables; located close to body
Petty cash/receipt zip pockets
Pre-board concealed passport slip pocket
Slip pocket
Key FOB
Front and back quick grab zip pockets
Interior fleece-lined eyewear pocket
Audio portal
Adjustable cross-body shoulder strap for security

Capacity: 140 cu in / 2 L
Dimensions: 7 x 9.5 x 2 in / 18 x 24 x 5 cm
Weight: 10 oz / 0.28 kg
Fabric: 840D Jr. Ballistic, 210D Helix Box Ripstop




I claimed the prize last Saturday,March 26, 2011 at R.O.X store in Bonifacio High Street,Global City, the same store where I have taken the winning photo!



I felt like winning a trophy as my family joins me in claiming my prize!! I can't wait to use my compass as my adventure partner in my travels!!

Thanks to both Wanderlass and R.O.X Recreational Outdoor Exchange (R.O.X) for running this cool contest! When you see them as sponsors, there is no need to steer clear! Join and have fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Mhe-anne. Thanks for the lovely entry :-) I'm so glad you're happy with your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats mhe-anne!!! :D
    really nice to claim something in ROX! thanks to lilliane's contest too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liliane, Gay and Ed for dropping by. I sure love the bag and using it right now! I feel safer with carrying cash because of the toggle lock.

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney