Wednesday, March 9, 2011

R.O.X Bonifacio High Street: Winning My First Online Contest!!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



Here was my picture in front of R.O.X in Bonifacio High Street as my entry to the Wanderlass Blog contest!



When I saw this contest in Wanderlass Blog, I knew right away that I will join and I have a gut feeling that I will win if I do.

I know of four good reasons why my hard - to - get attention (since I have not joined any online contest before!) was suddenly captured by this online contest that I took time to even go out of my way to visit R.O.X store in Bonifacio High Street and have a picture with it, during a really busy day!



First, I like the site host, my fellow Philippine Travel Blogger wander lass, Lilliane Cobiao and follow her articles since I joined PTB group on Facebook.

Second, I know that this online contest is legitimate and prizes are real and genuine, and thus, I have a certainty that I will get whatever instant win is promised.

Third, oh I so love the prize! an Eagle Creek Compass (Unisex) Bag. I have been hoping of finding a bag that is small enough to hold my travel netbook and my other travel essentials/documents to no avail. So when I saw that the contest is giving away an Eagle Creek Compass (Unisex) Bag, I told myself I will have it!!!

Fourth and last reason why I joined the contest, is that while winning is a big possibility (yes, gut feeling!), my main pay off is that joining a contest like this while working is a bit of fun and a stress relief!

And so when I woke up this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes! Yes, I am the contest winner!! Wanderlass First Contest Winner. I could really see the writing on the wall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney