Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bridal Fair Eye Catching Cakes

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



I attended the Weddings & Debuts 2011 Bridal Fairs at the SM Mega Trade Hall last February 19, 2011. It was an event I squeezed in my busy schedule not because I am getting ready for the big day, but largely to give in to my friend's invitation.Jojo and AA's wedding photo is one of exhibitors photo posters and I wanted to see it.

The exhibitor that featured my friends photo and 300 other suppliers participated in offering everything needed for perfect wedding and debut events - like cakes, video & photos, gowns, jewelries,invitations, entertainment and venues.

Taking pictures were not allowed except when it was closing time. I was impressed with the cakes.



Cakes by different cake designers were eye catching because of its various shapes and colors. I love the miniature cakes of various designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney