Tuesday, March 15, 2011

143 Journeys: Blog Series Introduction

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

Daisypath Vacation tickers

You guess it right!

143 means "I love You" (since the 1 stands for the one letter "I", the 4 stands for the four - lettered "love" and the 3 stands for the three - lettered "You").



Over the next four months, 143 Journeys will feature a particular destination where my prince and I have traveled together (wink, wink!) as my way of celebrating our 4th year as sweethearts (ehem!). Yea, we are part of the group of "long distance" lovers (for want of better term!)and we owe it to traveling why distance has not taken a toll in our relationship. Ergo, come July, we are also hitting our fourth year of happy traveling together! (clap, clap)

On the lighter side, I am doing this 143 Journeys Blog series in order to practice the blog post linking I have recently learned when I joined the Pinoy Travel Bloggers Carnival for the Month of March with the theme Best-One-Day-Itineraries hosted by Travel Photographer Karlo De Leon of 4M Chronicles.

I will feature destinations, in no particular order (and with priority to those I haven't written about on this blog yet), or repost with a new title those already featured like Beijing, Shanghai, Macau, Hongkong,Taipei,Corregidor, Tagaytay,Cagayan de Oro, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon, Rizal, Cebu, Paris, Amsterdam, New York,Boston, New Jersey,Philadelphia and our future travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney