Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Precious Teddy Moment!!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



I saw this teddy bear at the Blue Magic store in Mega Mall. Oh how I love him and drool at bringing him home!! But store is close (and maybe no dime hahaha) so just managed to stop and take a pic! Then I remember the poem "Hug a Bear" so I instantaneously gave this awesome teddy my biggest hug!!!

Hug a Bear

Do you have a moment please
To give this bear just one small squeeze?
Cuz teddy bears need hugs to live…
So don’t you have just one to give?


~ Author Unknown ~




Precious moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney