Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post Vday Dates: Philippines Sand,Sea and Sky!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

After my 14 dreamy romantic dates with my prince, I retrospect to another kind of dates where I was pampered and spoiled by the beauty all around me and nothing seems to matter but me - being serenaded by the sounds of the waves under a vast sky and leaving footprints on the smooth sand.

These were my dates with the beautiful beaches and islands of the Philippines, an archipelago of 7,107 islands bordered by the Philippines Sea on the east, the South China Sea on the west, the Celebes Sea on the south and a country with the 5th longest coastline in the world!



The Philippines is truly a tropical haven of natural beauty, gentle coves and white sand beaches around its three main geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. I feel so blessed to have a date with her and captured these dates on my digital camera. (Note: Camiguin, Davao Pearl Farm, and Camarines Norte pics are not digital so need to scan).

Luzon

1. Palawan


2. Batangas


3. Donsol,Sorsogon


4. Pagudpud


5. Lingayen, Pangasinan



5. Mindoro


6. Isla Verde

7. Camarines Norte's Bagasbas Beach


Visayas

1.Boracay


2. Bohol


3. Cebu





4. Dumaguete


5. Antique


Mindanao

1. Cagayan de Oro


2.Davao's Pearl Farm and Samal Island

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... adfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. When some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, so that thing
    is maintained over here.

    Also visit my page; making money from

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so awesome! I do not believe I've read something like
    this before. So wonderful to discover another person with some genuine thoughts
    on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is
    something that's needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

    Have a look at my homepage: Get Paid To Complete Offers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really excellent content on this website, regards for contribution.

    "Careful. We don't want to learn from this." by
    Bill Watterson.

    Here is my homepage :: earn every day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great website you have here but I was wanting to know if
    you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

    Feel free to surf to my website - Virtual dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely pent subject matter, thanks for selective information.
    "You can do very little with faith, but you can do nothing without it." by Samuel
    Butler.

    My homepage :: minecraft premium account

    ReplyDelete
  7. Palawan is in the number one list in this post and that is so right. Palawan has gained a lot of attention. The Puerto Princesa Underground River attracts many tourists and also attractions in El Nido and Coron boosts the tourism in Palawan and other tourist spots in the Philippines.

    Philippines even ranked number 8 in the Lonely Planet's "Best in Travel 2015!"

    Read more of the thread in http://phptourism.blogspot.com/2014/11/tourist-spots-in-the-philippines.html

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney