Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Testament Lesson 1: That Ye May Believe That Jesus Is the Christ!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

I get to teach New Testament this year as a Sunday School teacher again for the adult class of the LDS congregation in Deparo Ward. I am so happy for the opportunity to learn as I prepare to teach each Sunday's lesson. After our introduction lesson last Sunday and the encouragement to have a scripture journal, I thought I would have a blog entry of the quote or lesson I learned each Sunday that is especially meaningful to me and related to traveling or my comings and goings, anyway I don't travel on Sundays!



"We need not visit the Holy Land to feel Him close to us. We need not walk by the shores of Galilee or among the Judean hills to walk where Jesus walked. In a very real sense all can walk where Jesus walked,when with his words on our lips, his spirit in our hearts,and his teachings in our lives, we journey through mortality."
-
Pres. Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney