Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pangasinan: Home To Antique Cars Show

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



Pangasinan (meaning "land of salt") has been described as a gateway to northern Luzon and the heartland of the Philippines. Today, I will remember it as a home to "antique / vintage cars show" because this is where I had my first taste of antique cars display!

An antique car is generally defined as a car over 45 years of age. When the car is built between the start of 1919 and the end of 1930,it is known as a "vintage car".













I love this classic bridal car(between 20 and 45 years old), but not sure I want it (or can afford it) for my wedding haha. I learned that classic cars are a bit smaller than a limo and are likely only be able to accommodate the groom and bride with the driver just a few meters away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney