Friday, October 15, 2010

Paris Wishlist...

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



My prince is in Paris right now as part of his first business trip. Wish I were there!


The mere mention of Paris instantaneously brought back memories of my enchanting few days with him in the most romantic city in the world in August 2007.






Paris is fabulous by day and unforgettably charming by night and I am so happy to have it as a backdrop for our first monthsary.







As an ever-charming city,Paris is a wonderful place to wander, hand-in-hand, getting high with my prince with the stunning views of the city.


I look back on those places that set apart in our memories of togetherness (and those few places we had our pictures taken) like the Louvre,River Sienne, Arc de Triomphe,Notre dame Cathedral, Champs - Elysees, Montmartre, streets of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.





The Eiffel Tower is that one place I wished my prince would put his arms around me and ask me for that sweet kiss. My wish granted. And I can say that I had the time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney