Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Läderach: A New Addition To My List of Men That Gives Me Sweetest Pleasure!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

Men. Men who knows exactly what I like. Yummy. Incredibly satisfying. Sweetest pleasure.Yes, I have a list of these men and my list is getting longer,as I welcome a newbie (at least for me)! But before you start thinking scandalous, I am not talking about "men" in general. But the likes of Francois-Luis Cailler,Phillipe Suchard, Rudolf Sprüngli, Aquilino Maestrani, Johann Georg Munz, Rodolphe Lindt, Jean Tobler, Henri Nestlé, Robert and Max Frey, John Cadbury,Beryl's, Ferrero SpA and my new addition. drum roll.... Rudolf Läderach!

I am sure you recognize these men who gave you and me that which we crave for, marvel at, tantalize our taste buds, carry us to new heights, trigger our five senses and give us the sweetest pleasures - chocolates!!!



Yes, I am a big fan of Lindt, Tobleron, Nestle,Cadbury,Ferrero Rocher,Beryl's (from Malaysia) and now Läderach - chocolatier suisse.



As a gift from Switzerland by my client's Swiss fiance, Läderach chocolate has captivated me instantly. Läderach Fresh Chocolates! Wow...as its name implies, it’s all about freshness. The package contains 30 hand-created sorts - all original,unique and authentic flavors that gave me the umms...and oohs (taste so good!). I indulged and savored (in one sitting) my first ten of deliciously sensuous, delightful, mouthful flavors. I still have twenty pieces to give me that maximum pleasure for at least two days! Can't wait!!

Fresh chocolate simply tastes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney