Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Arizona:Great Road Trip

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojed

My friend Ruby from Arizona's wall messages on FB brought about wonderful memories of my first US road trip along sprawling expanses of nature and stunning panoramic views!



From Las Vegas,Nevada, my friend Dana Cummings drove us to his hometown Page,Arizona to enjoy a few days of cool breeze in January of 2001. I was amazed at the sights – and enjoyed the scenic drive through the mountains and the lakes.

Arizona is described as 'home to dozens of noteworthy roads, byways and historic loops that are perfect for a driving tour'. And my road trip was just like that as I experienced smooth drive, exciting climbs, hairpin turns, sharp cliffs, nice chats and combinations of all five for five hours!

While in Page, Arizona, my friend Dana brought me and BFF Dearie to Lake Powell and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, two spectacular sceneries nearby.

3 comments:

  1. What a nice blog. I found it through google suddenly. I have a blog too but not like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks vijit for checking and for comments! you have a nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney