Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kneeboarding: First Stint At Camsur Watersports Complex (CWC)

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



I wrote on this blog last April 2009 about Camsur Watersports Complex (CWC) in Naga,Camarines Sur earning a reputation for being a playground for water sports enthusiast! And you don't have to be a pro to enjoy wakeboarding in a world-class fashion with free lessons from resident instructors using basic equipment.



Yesterday, we got to CWC at quarter to 5pm with a determination to try wakeboarding. We paid for a night rate of P215 per hour (which comes with the wakeboard,helmet,vest, instructor and 15 minutes trial.There is a P500 deposit per person which is refundable).Morning rate is only P165 an hour with the same inclusions.



Well as I have written,you don't need to be a pro to try this water adventure - called wakeboarding coz I was able to try it and had fun with it! But of course, I was also very apprehensive at first. With my petite size and a weak heart,this very strenuous water sport seems not fitted for me. Good thing, CWC has "wakeboarding for beginners". One will really have to start out first on a kneeboard!Since there is a lower center of gravity in Kneeboarding, beginners can easily learn the basics of cable wakeboarding.


Wow! I finally tested the waters so to speak - kneeboarding with my friend Tes and my brother Mike while my Papa, Mama and Ate Margo cheered, posed for pics and watched us laid flat on the water or made a complete round at the lake.

Here's a collage of kneeboarding stint at CWC.

 


Kneeboarding was such a great experience that although my body still aches until now, the experience is compensating for it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney