Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hearts' Day Fun

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



Valentines Day is a day for couple's expressions of love, a time to be together! But since we are far apart this heart's day, I was at a loss as to how to honor my prince and make him feel warm, confident, and loved on this special day.

Thoughts and feelings of love for my prince inspired my creativity and created a poem, and made a scrapbook of us, something beyond the normal gift of chocolates and kisses. Then, his phone call on my Valentines Day and my phone call on his Valentines Day made this heart's day something to remember.








MARK ALAN POFF
(The Man Of My Dreams)


Met him in June Two Thousand Seven
Amiable, tall, awesomely good looking
Rekindled my desire for a loving feeling
Knowing fully- well he will soon be leaving.

As days went by got to know him better
Liking togetherness, revealing true feelings
A chance to tour Cebu and dated one evening
Next at the “Transformer” movie, desire grew much fonder.

Paris, at the Eiffel Tower
Oh, how romantic how thrilling
For my prince as the man of my dreams
Forever I longed to be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney