Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before I Hit The Twig: Make A Photo Album For My Best Friend - Dearie!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

Cover Page of  BFF Coffee Table Book
Today is my best friend Dearie's birthday. As a gift and tribute for our David-Jonathan's friendship, I searched, scanned and organized all the photos we have taken together over the years and put them in a coffee table book called - My Adventures Around The Globe With My BFF -Dearie Tan. I have the photo book made through Digiprint. "Making a Photo Album or Collage For My Best Friend" is one of the tasks I counted up in the "2001 Things To Do Before You Die" since I have made a number of photo albums for my best friends, but has not written about it yet on this blog. At least now, I can write about the experience in current and not in retrospect.

Back Page of BFF Coffee Table Book
I love making a coffee table book with Digiprint where I am a loyal member and enjoy a big discount. I have all my travels made into coffee table books so I thought giving a coffee table book of our pictures together, Ate Dearie will surely love and appreciate the gift! The coffee table book is an 8 x 10 in size, with 40 pages so it is not too big nor too small. It is bound in a hard cover using glossy photographic paper prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney