Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Wanderings in Tsinelas!

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



Cebu Pacific Airlines has launched an exciting contest dubbed as “The Wandering Juan Photo Contest,” which is a promo open to every traveler on the airlines to any local or foreign destinations. I was really excited for the promo because I love to travel. I love to take pictures of all my travels. And I love to wear “tsinelas”. And these are what the contest require. You have to take creative pictures with "tsinelas" together with a popular landmark or with local people and you might win free trips to top Asian destinations. All you have to do is fly via Cebu Pacific from July 1 to October 31, 2009, see new places, meet different kinds of people and tell your unique stories through images.



During the promo period I traveled via Cebu Pacific Airlines to Naga, Palawan, Malaysia, Singapore, and Cagayan de Oro and have taken lotza lotza pictures! Too bad, I wasn't able to download any of the pictures to the contest promo for some reasons. Anyway, it is the journey and not the destination that counts. I enjoyed every bit of the experience - the joy of approaching new people, the comfort of wearing tsinelas, the excitement of seeing people enjoying the comfort of their tongs, slippers, flipflops or tsinelas, and the sense of achievement seeing the creative photos I have taken.

I want to share the photos here on my blog.


-my friends at the Water Park of Sunway Lagoon, KL Malaysia


-A couple from Abu Dhabi enjoying the water park at Sunway Lagoon, KL Malaysia


-Ross and his wife from Melbourne, Australia






Johanna and Me at the Singapore Flyer


Singapore view from the Singapore Flyer


The tribe in Cagayan de Oro City


-at the Sentosa Singapore





_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?d6ae17f3fbc5214fa76d0e7fc089105e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney