Saturday, November 21, 2009

Have a Bite of Heaven, Have Chocolates

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda

My family is craving for some sweets tonight while watching tv. Good thing I have tons of chocolates in my storage - all flavors of Kisses, Herseys, Cadbury, Ferrero and my Beryl's chocolates from Malaysia.

I still remember how we stumbled upon Beryl's Chocolates while we were in KL last September 27-30, 2009. Of course, a sweet tooth like me will always enjoy a visit to a chocolate factory!



We got really lucky that day. We hired a taxi from Petronas Skybridge to go to the Bus terminal to get our ticket back to Singapore the next day. The taxi driver slash tour guide told us about Beryl's Chocolates that is near the bus terminal. I readily agreed to drop by and I was so glad we did!

At Beryl’s it’s all about delivering the best chocolates in Malaysia. To that end, Beryl’s Chocolate offers varieties of chocolate to suit every mood, taste, flavor and desire. And just like their motto - I had a bite of heaven!

We got lots of different kinds of chocolates - not the ordinary kind. I bought chili chocolate, bitter mint, Ghana Milk Chocolate, the Tiramisu chocolate series, and my friend Judith gave me Shabbath Milk Chocolate Tin Can Coin with a stuffed toy while Joseph gave me the Eternal Love Milk Chocolate.



Wow!Beryl's Chocolates really completed the birthday fun! And now, chocolates serve a practical purpose - bringing our family together. Thus, an old adage goes "A family that eats chocolates together, stays together!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney