Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hanging In Singapore via Singapore Flyer: A One -Of-A - Kind Experience

by: Mhe-anne L. Ojeda



Ask about my one-of-a-kind experience while in Singapore last October 1-3, 2009? Well, it is taking a flight on the world’s largest observation wheel – the Singapore Flyer!



Our friend host Ate Tess Baldado works for Singapore Flyer and gave me and my four J buddies (Jean, Joseph, Judith and Jhoanna) free tickets to see Singapore’s magnificent cityscape inside the wheel capsule. At first I was very hesitant because I thought it is just like the ordinary ferris wheel. But I was wrong. Standing at stunning 165m, the Flyer is the height of a 42-storey building and there is no other place in Singapore that offers a breathtaking, panoramic views of Singapore. As the wheel turns, you’ll be treated to a visual 360° feast of iconic and historical landmarks and views from the Marina Bay to the Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, Empress Place and the Padang.



Inside the Flyer, there is a free in-capsule guided tours that introduced me to surrounding landmarks and hear interesting stories about Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney