Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seeing Sydney Opera House From Every Angle and A Lot More!

I really enjoyed my first day of my Sydney tour – July 8, 2009 and have been telling the tale of the great day I had seeing the opera house from every angle with great new friends –mom and son tandem- Kenzie and Caleb from Colorado. They really made my experience special.



Reach out and touch someone. I saw MacKenzie and Caleb Churchill while being amazed with the view of the Opera House from the McQuarie chair. I can’t believe I was just right across the symbol of Sydney and wanted a picture so much but since I was by myself I picked up the courage to approach MacKenzie. I'm glad I did coz I found friends for life!

1. From the Foot of the Opera House



2. From the Pylon Lookout


3. From Luna Park


4. From the Botanical Garden


5. From McQuarie Chair


6. From the Circular Quay




I really enjoyed the whole day of walking and all that. When I got home, my feet and whole body was aching. But it was all worth it!!!

Then, I went to back to the city again on Saturday. I went to the wildlife park and got to pet kangaroos and touch a koala. Then in the afternoon, I went to the Museum of Sydney which is the best natural history museum I have been to. It had really amazing interactive areas to do research and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney