Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melody Ann Castanos-Lesa

Melody is one of my best friends since 1990 when I moved to Quezon City. Our group consisting of five girls with common interests - our LDS membership and tutoring English to Korean students, sisters Jennifer and May Merdegia, Elmey Soberano, Melody Ann and myself (Mhe-anne) just got on like a house on fire! We have sooo much fun. We have done so many things together. As years went by, Melody served a mission and missed her but we continued to send her letters as a way of support. In October 1998, it was my turn to serve a mission. Jenny, May, Melody and Elmey sent me letters and updated me on what was going on, so I didn't feel away from them. After 2000 it became difficult for us to be complete as our priorities have changed - Elmey went home to Palawan, Melody went to New Zealand, Jenny went to Korea, I went to the United States and May was left in the Philippines and later on followed Jenny in Korea. I have maintained in contact with all of them except for Melody. She left for New Zealand to marry her boyfriend (former Elder Lesa) and has been emailing me initially but suddenly lost contact with her. I asked her relatives where she is but they also do not know. I searched the net - Facebook, Friendster, Baguio Mission websites and even goodled her name but to no avail. I hope to find a way to find Melody. For now though, all I can hope and pray is that she is doing great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney