Thursday, May 21, 2009

Holy Cow



Holy Cow is an exclamation of surprise when something is unbelievable or hard to believe. This is what I and everyone have said after learning the power of becoming a Platinum Pacesetter from the training conducted by Fred Cooper, the CEO and President of USANA Company.



A USANA Distributor qualify as a Platinum Pacesetter if, within 42 days (six weeks) of enrollment, the Distributor help at least four people she/he sponsored activate their Business Centers and get on autoship.

I am a qualified Platinum Pacesetter. But believe me,I agree with Fred Cooper that I under estimate the power of being a Platinum Pacesetter. To show how I and the rest of the Platinum Pacesetters under estimated their status and the amount of money that they will be entitled to as a matching bonus, he asked two questions:

First question: What percentage of the commission a Platinum Pacesetter get for the Distributors he sponsors?

My answer: A Platinum Pacesetter gets 100% match of the first 32 weeks of commission for each of the Distributors she sponsored and qualified.

Fred Cooper's verdict: I got the concept correctly. But what is the meaning of that concept in dollar term? The answer is $40 points.

Illustration:

My Cycle Left Right Check

1 200 200 0
2 400 400 0
3 600 600 100
4 300 300 0
5 500 500 100
-----
200/5 = $ 40

Second Question: If you can have the four (4) people you sponsor become Platinum Pacesetter, how much will you get in dollars?

My answer: $ 200

Fred Cooper's verdict: $ 960

Holy Cow!

So if I can make the four people I sponsor become Platinum and each of them opened 3 business centers, I can actually make $960! So it seems morally wrong to bring in a Distributor who would open only a one business center. But even with one business center, I can actually make $440, doubled with what I initially thought I would be entitled to huh. Holy Cow!

Me - $200
Match - 2 (40) = $ 80
2 (80) = $ 160
--------
$ 440 - 1 BC
$ 880 - 3 BC
+$80
-------
$960 = P46,080 every four weeks!

Holy Cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney