Thursday, April 2, 2009

Before I Hit The Twig: Plan A Perfect April Fools' Day Prank!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Yesterday was April Fools' Day (April 1), but I did not execute any pranks on anyone (even though I was tempted to do it with my friend May who just came back from Korea and invited to me to meet her!). No one also attempted to execute pranks on me (thankfully!). So as a way of celebrating this murky tradition, I found revealing past pranks.

One I could remember and still can't help laughing was when the Youth of Acacia ward played pranks on Ronald Mendoza. I believe April 1 is his birthday (and he is generally believed to be lucky as all those born on this day!).Ronald is a 16 year old classmate in Seminary. He always wear a real super white short or long sleeves shirt to Church even in our seminary classes being held not on a Sunday. Joanne Tyapon thought of this prank. She bought a ink gun from Blue Magic. When Ronald entered our classroom she gunned him several times splashing blue and red ink all over Ronald's white shirt. Ronald was so shocked (or maybe mad!), but as good natured as he is, he just watched the shirt as it got colored. After a few minutes, he was surprised to see that his white shirt was white again as ever and we are just playing an April Fool's joke on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney