Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catching Up with Old Friends

Seeing old friends always means unending chatting to catch up and update. This is exactly what happened when I got reunited with my friends Jennifer Merdegia and Elmey Soberano. We haven't seen each other for more than five years. Thanks to May Merdegia's wedding that made it possible for us to be together and have a sleep over to chat and chat and chat...



After the wedding reception, we all went to May's house in Montalban (and let May stay at the hotel with Eric) and satisfied ourselves with so many updates all these years. 


Jenny is married to a Korean,lives in Busan, Korea and she now has two boys. She is sooo awesome, and still the funny and energetic friend when it comes to story telling.


Elmey is also married, lives in Palawan and with two children, a girl and a boy. Her husband is a branch president. It was soo good to see my two friends and take a cue from them and take a toll about motherhood.


Ok, now there's only one friend I want to see to complete the circle- Melody Ann Castanos Lesa. The last time I heard from her she was in New Zealand. I hope my travel bring me to this neck of the woods... When that happens, I would be the happiest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney