Friday, February 27, 2009

Hoboken, New Jersey

When it comes to surprises,my prince Mark is the best!He has surprised me in a countless of ways and tonight is another one of those cute love surprises - he brought me to Hoboken, New Jersey!



Hoboken is a city in Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. The city is part of the New York metropolitan area and contains Hoboken Terminal, a major transportation hub for the region. Hoboken was originally an island, surrounded by the Hudson River on the east and tidal lands at the foot of the New Jersey Palisades on the west. The view of New York City from there was spectacular! The water and the lights seem to conspire and give me that romantic feeling I could only feel for my prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney