Friday, November 28, 2008

Mission Life: A fulfilling Journey



One of life's journeys I was blessed to pass through is my 18 months of mission life in the Philippines San Pablo mission. I was in my library
awhile ago and has browsed through my mission journals and albums. Judging from the five journals, seven photo albums and two huge binders, you'll know that i love this particular journey through life!
One of the advice I received before my mission is this:" After your mission, I assure you will remember only the good qualities and fun times with all of your companions. So I say unto you, Love your companion, understand her needs and you will have the best friendship with all your companions in the mission." I couldn't but agree! I was blessed to have 22 companions and each one is special to me!
I will write about each one of my dearest, precious companions and how the bond of love was forged and continue to link us until now, eventhough we are separately journeying through this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney