Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Boracay: A Tropical Paradise



Many talked about Boracay as a paradise. And it is indeed! I experienced Boracay’s tropical paradise – crystal blue waters, powder white sand, liberal doses of tropical palms and flowering plants, and a healthy marine life under the seas.

As a 35th wedding anniversary gift to my parents, we flew to Boracay last December 15 to 19, 2005. It was my mom’s first time to get on an airplane so that added to the treat.

WATER FUN-The beach beckons for some serious swimming, or just wading by the shore.
STAR GAZING –In Boracay, there’s plenty of room to sit back and look to the heavens for inspiration. You can have a visual delights moaning over a sea of stars, watching of parade of white clouds, or basking in moonlight.



My Mom Enjoying the Cool Blue Water of Boracay







My Papa Enjoying the Cool Blue Water of Boracay








WHITE BEACH – Probably the famous stretch of the country, White Beach lies on the west coast. It features bright fine sand and clear, shallow waters. The mood is very casual. Dress light. Walking is great for exploring the island’s numerous white sand beaches, fresh water lagoons, coconut plantation and fishponds.











SCUBA DIVING – “I look better in a wetsuit” so I got into my scuba diving stint and enjoyed the healthy marine life under the seas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney