Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Maybe this is the only Halloween or All Saints Day that I am not busy, and one that I am not really looking forward to... well, I may have probably outgrown the excitement of halloween (coz i'm old!!) or just because there isn't enough motivation this time to get excited for this event...(i) to start with it was not declared a holiday so I cannot participate in any parties in the morning like the Trick or Treat at our village in Nova Romania 2, (ii) coding is not suspended and today is my coding day so I can only leave the office at 7pm. I may still be able to arrive for the halloween party for adults at the village (yea, at the Gazeebo just in front of my house...) but I don't really feel like attending (iii) I am sick...my vertigo attacked last Wednesday night and I still feel some tinge of pain in my left eye and forehead (iv) I lost my ATM and cannot withdraw any money! I used my ATM last night at UCPB and didn't realized that I forgot to get my ATM card after taking the money out... and only now that I realized that I didn't have it...what a life hahaha. I have the card blocked so it is good and I can have the replacement card in 3 to 4 banking days and last but not the least (v) my driver asked for a day off tomorrow so he could bring his family around. Who am I to refuse? Well, one good thing really about the holiday tomorrow is that I am going to have the whole day to sleep...yeepppee!

1 comment:

  1. I'll immediately seize your rss as I can't find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Please permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    Review my web page; stealth forex signals

    ReplyDelete

Lakbayan Philippines Grade


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Trotting The Globe

Travel Map
I've been to 660 cities in 26 countries
Mhe-Anne is an explorer that:
does their own thing
doesn't mind roughing it
lives on the edge
Travel cred: high
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Philippines
0.1% most cities visited - Brunei Darussalam
0.1% most cities visited - Asia

Travel Philippines

Travel Philippines

Travel USA

Travel USA
New York - View from the Empire State Building

Travel Australia

Travel Australia
Opera House - Sydney